Square is an ideal payment gateway solution for Shopify stores. With the help of Square, you can accept card transactions without investing in additional hardware or software. Also, there are no monthly fees with Square. In addition to that, it comes with a free EMV Chip Card Reader, which is very helpful for an online business that accepts payments from home.
Integrating Square with Shopify
You can create a free account on Square and then instantly connect it with your Shopify store by following these simple steps:
- Go to https://squareup.com/store/YOUR_STORE_NAME_HERE and click on Get Started button.
- Enter your business information and click on Create Account button.
- Log in to your Shopify store and select the Online Store option from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Payment section and then click on Use Square as Payment Processor option.
- On the next screen, select the Country of your store from the drop-down menu.
- Click on connect button and wait patiently till it gets connected completely.
Once it’s connected successfully, the button will be replaced by a disconnect button. Click on that button to disconnect the application from your Shopify store.
The Pros of Using Square
First, Square has some great features that you can use to improve your Shopify store.
- Recurring Payments (or Auto-Billing)
- Email Receipts
- Easy Customer Management
Second, a Shopify Square integration will help you process payments without having to install anything on your computer.
Lastly, if you already sell online and currently use PayPal or another payment processor, switching to Square could simplify your life and save you money.
Square is very competitive in terms of pricing, so if you are making a lot of sales, this could be a big deal for you!
Square is one of the most popular payment processing service providers to Shopify merchants nowadays. By integrating Square with the Shopify store, merchants can now accept credit cards and electronic payments through their website without a hassle.
Content crafter Alex Wilmont has been active in the payments industry for over 15 years. He lives simply, gives generously, and loves his two dogs. His mission is to enhance and innovate the fintech industry for years to come. He lives simply, gives generously, and loves his two dogs.